We'd love to talk to you! Fill out the form below and we'll call you.
Poop Scooping - North San Diego County
Did You Know?
- Dog feces are protein based and can take more than a year to breakdown.
- A single gram of dog feces contains an average of 23 million coliform bacteria, some of which can cause disease in humans.
- Coccidia, Parvo virus, Roundworm, and Hookworm are some examples of the diseases dog feces can carry.
- Children are at the greatest risk to come in contact with these diseases because they are prone to play in the yard and put their hands in their mouth and rub their eyes.
- Parasitic infections can cause humans to become seriously sick, and for pregnant women, it can potentially affect their unborn child.
- Dog fecal matter making its way to the ocean is the reasons the parasite, bacterial, virus, and fungus counts to go up at our local beaches after a rainstorm.
- *Dog Gone Poop Patrol is the perfect family owned business that would love to take care of your dog’s dirty work for you, at the utmost convenience to you, for an affordable monthly fee
|Once per week
|Twice per week
|3X per week
|Extra charges apply for initial cleaning in order to maintain yard. $30 For first dog and $20 per add'l dogs
This service is a prepaid service only. We require payment before the 5th of each month.
Dog Gone Pet Pros is the perfect family owned business that would love to take care of your dogís dirty work for you, at the utmost convenience to you, for an affordable monthly fee.
- 10% discount for 3 months pre-paid service.
- Refer a Friend and receive a scooping on us
- We always disinfect our tools to prevent the spread of disease
- We wear shoe protectors to prevent the spread of disease
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- We are fully insured
- There are no contracts to sign!!
For more Poo Facts, Please visit: